On 19th July 2016, the European Commission imposed fines of around €3 billion on Volvo/Renault, Daimler, Iveco and DAF for taking part in a truck cartel. It was ruled that, for 14 years, these companies had been colluding with MAN on price fixing and passing the costs of compliance with stricter emission rules onto their customers. This was a clear breach of EU anti-trust rules and anyone who purchased a medium or heavy truck in the EU between 1997 and 2011 may be entitled to compensation.
Get in touch and provide the details of your purchases.
We’ll assess the merits of the claim and request further information if necessary.
If your claim is suitable for funding, we’ll estimate the size of your loss
We’ll make an offer for funding and send out a funding agreement
If your claim is successful, we’ll take our fee (usually between 20% – 33% of the settlement)
If your claim is unsuccessful, no payment is required and we’ll take care of any adverse costs
1. No Win, No Fee. If your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t pay a penny
2. We’ll keep you updated throughout the process
3. We’ll fight for the compensation you deserve
4. Throughout the process, we’ll be honest, fair, and transparent
5. We’ll respond to your enquiries promptly
6. We’ll take care of the paperwork so you don’t have to